You will receive 2 cuttings, which may be unrooted.
This is an above water plant. This does not go in the water.
Pothos is "The Easiest houseplant". So easy, you can stick it into a fish tank (just the roots).
If you have fish that eat plants, pothos is the perfect plant for your aquarium! Fish can't eat it because its leaves will be above water. Because it has direct access to light and CO2, it will be able to grow quickly.
Pothos, also known as money plant is a marvelous plant for nitrate absorption! It is a fast Grower so it will be reducing the nitrates in your tank rapidly.
Pothos (Epipremnum aureum), commonly known as Devil's Ivy, is a popular and versatile plant that can be grown partially submerged or fully emersed. It offers a unique aesthetic appeal to any aquascape. Let's explore its characteristics and growing guidelines:
- Pothos features heart-shaped, variegated leaves that trail and cascade beautifully.
- It can grow both in water and in terrestrial environments, making it an adaptable choice for aquascaping.
- The plant is known for its ability to purify the air and remove toxins.
Basic Guide for Growing Pothos:
- Lighting: Pothos can tolerate a wide range of lighting conditions, from low to high intensity.
- Water Parameters: It prefers slightly acidic to neutral water with a temperature range of 65-85°F (18-29°C).
- Planting: Place Pothos cuttings in the substrate or let them trail above the water surface.
- Nutrients: While it can absorb nutrients from the water, occasional fertilization can support its growth.
- Experiment with different planting methods to achieve the desired aesthetic.
- Regularly trim the plant to maintain its shape and prevent overgrowth.
- Enjoy the air-purifying benefits that Pothos provides.
- Avoid submerging the entire plant for prolonged periods, as it may lead to rotting.
- Do not let the plant overgrow and shade other aquatic species.
Note: Pothos are poisonous to cats and dogs if they chew on the stems or leaves.
We ship from Mondays to Wednesdays (all orders from Monday to noon of Wednesday will be ship out in the same week and any orders made after noon of Wednesday will be processed next Monday).
For any livestock you have in your order, we will ship them via Australia Post express service. This will usually take 24 - 48 hours to reach you after leaving our workshop.
Any other dry goods, bonsai, plants, and accessories will be sent via standard post. Usually, you will receive the items within 3-7 business day after order is fulfilled.
We alway try to process your order as soon as we can, if you have any questions please contact us on email@example.com.